Reliance Jio Introduces 1GB Emergency Data Loan Pack – Here’s How To Get It
For many occasions where we are short of mobile data and want internet access urgently, Reliance Jio has offered a high speed mobile data loan option. The company will allow its prepaid users to take out emergency data loans of 1 GB each, up to 5 GB.
The price for these 1GB data packs has been set at Rs. 11 by Jio and users can pay the full amount, depending on the data loan they take out, at a later stage. In ideal scenarios, one GB of data should be enough for most people to complete their tasks or play the game they were stuck in and choose another data plan that offers more data and likely longer validity.
That said, read the detailed guide below in case you want to know how it all works and how you can qualify for a 1GB data loan on Jio.
How to avail Jio de Jio emergency data loan facility:
- Open the MyJio app on your phone and navigate to the menu at the top left of the page
- A new tab – “Emergency data loan” can be found under mobile services
- Check your Jio number visible at the top of the page
- Press “Continue” on the button at the bottom
- Select the option âObtain emergency dataâ. You can also consult the quantity of data loans available on your account on the same page
- Click “Activate Now” to get the emergency loan benefit
It should be remembered that the loan plan is activated immediately and can be paid at a later date. Jio’s website states that a user can qualify for more than 5 data loans when payment for previously used microdata packs has been authorized.
Additionally, data lending does not make any changes to the currently active plan on the phone, meaning that validity and other benefits remain intact.
How to make payment for Jio emergency data loan
To make the emergency data loan payment, users need to access the same âEmergency Data Loanâ in the MyJio app where the total pending amount will be displayed. Users can choose to make payments through any of the various online payments mentioned therein.
Follow TechRadar India on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates.